Lights, camera, action! Throughout the filmmaking and television industry, entertainment professionals rely on custom apps created using the FileMaker Platform. The agility, mobility, and ease of use make FileMaker software one of best choices in Hollywood for handling vast amounts of production details, locating assets like costumes, sets, and equipment, tracking script revisions, and even for managing scenes and takes. From small film festival management to multi-million dollar projects, the FileMaker Platform enables the creative process from idea inception through final production.
iSolutions, a Los Angeles-based FileMaker custom app development firm whose practice caters to the film and television industry demonstrates how custom apps are the entertainment industry’s best-kept secret for project management, digital asset organization, budget tracking, and much more!
Check out these links to case studies of all the custom apps demonstrated in this presentation:
- FileMaker Digital Asset Manager
- Script Manager
- LinkedIn: Live Action Studio Manager
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! Travel Manager
- Universal Studios: Warehouse Manager
- Production Budget Tracker
- Film Roman: Asset Manager
- Sony Pictures: Film Tracker
- Sundance: Festival Manager
- Disney: Movie Promotions Campaign Manager
- Disney: Movie Premiere Seating
- The Oscars: Award Show Seating
If you are interested in in how iSolutions can build a world-class system for your organization, please contact us here for a free consultation.
— FileMaker Inc. (@FileMaker) January 11, 2016