Up and Running with FileMaker Go Training Video with: Cris Ippolite
…is now live on lynda.com
UP and Running with FileMaker Go
Discover how to use FileMaker Go to take your database along on your iPhone or iPad. In this course, author and FileMaker database expert Cris Ippolite shows you how to manage FileMaker databases, print and export data, and perform searches on iOS devices. He also offers FileMaker developers some design considerations and extra session management precautions to keep in mind when building databases for FileMaker Go, as well as how to use “URL schemes” to interface with other iOS apps.
- What is FileMaker Go?
- Opening files via the File Browser
- Working with records in FileMaker Go
- Exploring container fields
- Designing for FileMaker Go
- Understanding session management
- Communicating with other iOS apps